What is this? When you registered for the Race from komen.org/Bahamas you automatically received your own personal fundraising website! Start now by logging in, and encouraging everyone you know to visit your site, see what you are doing in the fight against breast cancer and make a donation on your behalf.
To log in to your Participant Center, you need the user name and password you set up when you registered for the Race. Don’t remember? Click here to have a password or user name reminder sent to you!
What can you do once you log in to your Participant Center?
- You can upload a photo of the person you are racing for!
- You can use your personal webpage to tell your story and encourage others to join the cause.
- You can personalize your very own website URL so it’s easy to share your site with friends and family
- You can blog about your training or your Race fundraising efforts!
- You can use one of our sample emails to ask friends and family to support your fundraising efforts.
- You can see who has donated to you, and send them a Thank-You email!
- If you are a team captain, you can see a roster of your team members, and email them team updates!
- And you can do so much more! Click on the Participant Center button above to login now!